Our Statement of Faith1. We believe in the plenary and verbal inspiration of the Scriptures (both the Old and the New Testaments) as the inspired Word of God.
2. We believe in the Trinity of God, eternally existing in the three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the incarnation of our Lord Christ Jesus, God's eternal Son, as conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary.
4. We believe in the substitutionary atonement of our Lord Christ Jesus for the sins of mankind by the shedding of His Blood on the Cross.
5. We believe in the crucifixion, burial, resurrection, ascension and second coming of Jesus Christ. Having redeemed us from sin, on the third day He rose bodily from the grave, victorious over death and sin.
6. We believe in the creation of the world out of nothing by God for His glory. Man was created by God after His own image, as crown of creation that he might have fellowship with God.
7. We believe in the complete depravity of Man due to his acceptance of temptation from Satan, and his rebellion against God. Man became the subject of Divine wrath, separated from grace and incapable of returning to God by his own merits.
8. We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Christ Jesus our Savior alone.
9. We believe in the second coming of Christ to raise the dead, to judge all men and to establish His glorious kingdom.
10. We believe in the resurrection of the believers in glorious bodies to life eternal with God forever, and the ungodly shall be separated from Godís presence to final judgment of everlasting torment.
11. We believe in the fellowship of the believers who are the Body of Christ, His Church.